7/4/12

A Long Weekend

Canada Day has come and gone.. As we walked home from the fireworks, sleepy kids in tow, we could hear the youngins' partying it up. When did we get all old?? Not to be outdone by the college kids,  I went home cracked a beer - and  fell asleep... 


That's not to say we didn't have some celebratory drinks - there were lots, just not all night every night  - so we aren't old...just responsible right? and by responsible I mean I didn't have to cancel movie plans because I was in no condition to drive...that didn't happen at all, and by didn't happen I mean did. but hey it was the long weekend and when trying not to feel old theses things happen




> Jessi 

2 comments:

  1. Old, responsible, oh well. A few weeks ago, my husband and I were driving in the car and he turns to me and says, "You know, I really do enjoy going over to other peoples' houses, but I just don't like to be out late any more." I guess we're growing up, but we still know how to have fun, darn it! As long as we're in bed by 10. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails