7/3/12

A Little Change of Plans = A Big Adventure

So remember that country wedding I was in...well the bride to be Aminah  made a slight adjustment - and now we are heading to Ireland! I am pretty excited I have travelled a bunch within Canada and the USA I have never left the continent.  


The wedding isn't until October 2013, but that doesn't mean I can't research the crap out of it  now : ) 


Fun facts I am learning - did you know the Titanic was build in Belfast? and that Liam Neeson used to be a boxer? and that most of Braveheart was filmed there? (Obviously I know the important things to research) 


We are saving out pennies now and am hoping to convince Clifford that you can't actually fly from Canada to Ireland - that you have to fly to Paris first :P


Giant's Causeway Northern Ireland 

Blarney Castle 
somewhere in Ireland
> Jessi

5 comments:

  1. Ireland was good, I went there for a wedding, it rained more than in Scotland, but I did enjoy it. The Giants Causeway was interesting, take good walking shoes if you go there. And maybe in the morning time or at sunset as the views are amazing!! It's a great place and the people are lovely..you will have a fun time :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That will be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely have to go through Paris to get to Ireland. ;-) How exciting! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Ireland!!! Only 450-some odd days!!!
    ...Too early to start a countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Via Paris AND London, mind you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails