6/29/12

Lazy Days of Summer

Lazy being the key word there. I feel a bit of my blog motivation coming back, so we'll see lol. It's good to take a break sometimes.


I have been cooking and reading alot, and pretty much just enjoying the weather. School is out and I am uber excited to be done making lunches for a few months - it's one of my most dreaded tasks. 


These are a few pics from our evening at the Sandbanks , I have decided I much prefer the quietness of the beach in the evening vs the busy touristy day time. 








> Jessi

3 comments:

  1. Looks very relaxing and quite like having the beach to yourselves! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun. It is beautiful there, I haven't been there since I was a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are the essence of summer, so beautiful! You should definitely frame them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails