3/1/12

Come on Yard Sale Seaon!

This dreary end of winter is making me long for summer dresses, green grass and yard sailing! We do little thrift store runs now and again, but the prices are always so much more. Emily stills seems to find great find online and is keeping my fisher price collection growing! 

 And now that it's March, it's 30 days of List time! We will be posting our list daily on flikr, but will just do a weekly re-cap on here (instead of bombarding you with lists everyday!)


I have also set myself a cooking challenge for March - My stalking attempt with Gwyneth(I tweet and tag her every time I do a post about her..cool I know) has made me fancy myself to be quite the genius in the kitchen -  so I am going to see if we can cook something different every night...Clifford is on board and I think we can do it :)

Our latest treasures from Emily an A frame house and the missing boat for our RV!
> Jessi

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I had that very same truck and camper and the A frame house. I think I had every Fisher Price toy out there. I actually still have them, my daughter loves playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo just brought me back to my childhood! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean, thrift stores are ok but can be pricey, can't wait for the car boot season!! (we don't really have yard sales in the uk) wandering around in the sun with a cup of tea snapping up the bargains...soon very soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that camper is awesome! my nephew would love it. I'm losing my kitchen motivation. I want to bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cooking challenge sounds like a great idea, but there is no way I would be capable of keeping that kind of a commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cheers for yard sale season!! And that's a wonderful goal for March! Thanks for posting my button- I'll return the favor tomorrow once I'm out of my "newly married- so I can take off work" fog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love yard sales, used to spend all spring/summer having them and going to them! They are the best :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your cooking challenge and I totally should do something like that too:) Have a wonderful and super sunny Friday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to find missing pieces online--I'm kinda jealous, that A frame looks like fun! Thanks for your birthday wishes, hope you have a wonderful weeekend!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails