2/7/12

Valentine's Cupcakes

Here's a little valentine's treat! We were lazy and just used a cake mix for the cupcakes, I did try to dye them red, but that was a fail. We made a cream cheese icing, which I like alot more than regular icing - it's not as sweet.

Cream Cheese Icing
8 oz of cream cheese softened ( I didn't bother because the kitchen aid mixes it up good)
1/2 cup of butter softened (again didn't bother)
2 cups of icing sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract

For one box of cake mix I doubled the icing recipe. we then decorated with heart sprinkles and cinnamon hearts

I think Maya likes to help just so she can wear an apron
Lily is more interested in the candies hiding in the cupboard




 > Jessi

5 comments:

  1. Those look so good! I agree- I like cream cheese icing much more too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, so festive!

    I'm doing a Valentine's Day giveaway for an adorable little doll. You should stop by and enter, it is open to international readers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails