5/30/11

Washington DC

I am starting to feel caught up after our trip, it was kinda nice not being able to get emails,text or facebook, but at the same time I had lots of work to catch up on when I got home!

We lost a memory card with about half our pictures on it, which is kinda sad, cause it included the White House, American History Museum, Lincoln Monument, Washington Monument, Vietnam Wall, WW2 Monument and some from the road :(

Despite loosing the card we still have a ton of pics, here's some of my faves :)

Capitol Hill
Lincoln Monument
Smithsonian Zoo
Iwo Jima Memorial
Smithsonian Zoo
Around DC
Smithsonian Zoo
Library of Congress
Capitol Hill
Rodin Sculpture in the Sculpture Garden Outside Modern Art Museum
> Jessi

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time! Bummer about the lost card...eep. At least you didn't loose all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine losing a card right after a trip.
    On a positive note, I love Rodin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Iwo Jima shot is beautiful! Sorry about the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have been pretty sad about losing that card. At least you didn't lose all of them! Sounds like you guys packed in a lot of sightseeing into that trip. I have always wanted to go to Washington DC and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun trip! Bummer about the card though, too bad they don't add a little gps in those things so they can find their way home.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails