3/7/11

Knitting Inspiration

I am getting antsy with knitting and want to start making "real"things - (no offensive 1 stitch scarf and dishcloths) So tonight at Stitch N Bitch I am going to start my attempt at the little grey sweater below. It may be way to ambitious for me - but so what, I am going to try it anyway! I also gathered up some other Ravelry finds - that they claim are easy...we'll see :)

Are you on Ravelry? What are some of your favourite patterns?

baby sweater > AliciaPaulson

slouch beret > tiffanythomas
baby shrug > juliavaconsin
baby boy sweater > Vicki
fingerless gloves > tma

6 comments:

  1. You can do it. I'll bring the beer/wine one night and for sure you'll be on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in you! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    I wish I had the knitting confidence to make that slouch beret, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those fingerless gloves!

    http://slackandlack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i can't wait to see your results from that pattern. i never learned to knit or crochet (a result of my weird, young feminist rebellion during my time at a Christian college where most girls seemed only to be pursuing an MRS degree...they knit in class instead of taking notes). TMI? hopefully you can laugh at me as i now envy y'alls knitting/crocheting skills! i'll learn some day.

    xo
    http://myowleyes.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. that baby shrug is the cutest, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails