3/3/11

Baby Shower

Had my baby shower about a week ago, totally rocked that top bun!


While I got a ton of great stuff, all greatly appreciated, I thought I'd share with you some of the homemade goodies I got from my wonderful friends and family.

baby booties > made by Leslie from SNB

blanket and cap > made by my sister Raven

aviator hat and sophisticate sweater > made by Christie from SNB

crochet sweater > made by my friend Linday's mom Wanda


sock yarn blankie > made by Michelle from SNB

knit blanket > made by Scooter's Grandma Milly

I am totally having the best dressed baby :)  Thanks to everyone for all the great gifts!  
We're so lucky to have so many great people in our lives <3


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shower gifts! I'm in love with each and every one, but I have a very special place in my heart for all things crocheted! Congrats on the new bundle. I'm a Cassie and expecting my first in September. Yay for being Mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aviator hat and sweater is so adorable. I'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. knitted baby stuff..I just melted..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!what a creative people you have around you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails